BOWLING IS BACK!
The Lisa Diener Domestic Violence Foundation will host our 6th Annual Benefit on SUNDAY, APRIL 30, 2017 from 1 - 3 pm at the Brunswick Zone XL - a super-sized family fun center less than 3 miles off of the Street Road exit of the PA turnpike.
Guaranteed fun for all ages – get involved in bowling or just enjoy the food, drink, arcade, photo booth or place your bets on the great raffle items.
Proceeds will fund "The Empowerment Project" run by A Woman's Place of Bucks County, PA - helping survivors build the empowerment independence needed to successfully leave their abuser for good. A Woman's Place is celebrating it's 40th Anniversary and is the ONLY domestic violence program serving Bucks County, Pennsylvania. The Empowerment Program include 12-weeks of classroom sessions providing participants with financial literacy, employment and career development, decision-making, goal setting, legal consultation, education options, health care access, civic engagement and advocacy, and more. The LDDVF is SO PROUD to support this incredibly powerful and important program! More information on A Woman's Place of Bucks County is available at the end of this event description.
In addition to attending or you cannot attend, how can you participate?
- Help us get others to attend! This is an open to the public event and the more people who participate, the more successful we will be in helping survivors in our area! Please invite your friends, family and neighbors!
- Multiple sponsorship opportunities are available. With sponsorships your corporate logo (or your name) will be prominently displayed on the spomsored item and on the LDDVF website. Individuals, groups or corporations are welcome to participate in this sponsorship.
- $1000 Food Sponsor
- $500 Arcade Card for each attendee
- $300 Balloon Artist
- $200 Bowling Lane
- $50 Small Table
- Provide a $25 donation to be a part of our HANDS TO HELP WALL: Have your name, your child's name or an organization name displayed on a hand that will be displayed during the event!
- Provide a general donation - you set the amount!: General donations can be made through this Ticketleap site OR by sending a check written out to the Lisa Diener Domestic Violence Foundation, 212 Fairway Road, Ambler, PA 19002. Note that your name will also be featured on the RAISE A HAND TO HELP WALL.
Gifts are deductable for tax income tax purposes to the extent allowed by the law.
For more information about this event or upcoming events and donations please contact us: Karen Diener 215-200-1713 (email@example.com).
About A Woman's Place
As the only domestic violence organization in Bucks County, PA, A Woman's Place (AWP) provides comprehensive free, private, and confidential service, support, education, outreach, and advocacy to victims of domestic violence and their children and the community. A Woman's Place is committed to the empowerment of women and to ending intimate and domestic violence for all. http://awomansplace.org